To start an online application select ‘Start New Application’ and complete the following steps:
Step 1. Edit child details
Step 2. Select schools
Step 3. Check details,
Submit the application and attach relevant documents
(You must submit your application each time you make a change.)
- Check your child’s date of birth against the birth ranges listed further down this page before you start your child’s application.
- You will receive a reference number and a confirmation email once your application has been submitted successfully.
- When applying online you DO NOT need to complete a paper application.
- You can apply for twins and multiple births using the online admissions system. You must ensure that you submit a separate application for each child. e.g. when applying for twins you should see both children listed on your ‘My school admissions’ page with a separate application reference for each child.
- Each page of the application has a dedicated help page, which can be accessed by selecting the ‘Help’ button, located at the top of the page.
Click to read the Riverside Admissions Policy